The Yoga Collective
- To support ourselves in our yoga teaching, including education support and group space and time to be heard and addressed.
- To connect and support other yoga teachers.
- To be inspired and motivated in our teachings.
- To be challenged in sequencing, theming, and to take risks in teaching and business.
What it includes
~ Weekly live video readings and meditations from Holli in a secure Facebook group.
- Monthly zoom sessions where the whole group gathers. Holli facillitates community check in, meditation/activity inspired by the quartly theme, and the community is able to bring challenges, needs or desire for their teaching or yoga business to the group for support.
- 2 private mentoring sessions with Holli annually. These sessions are 60 minutes long to discuss your teaching or get help on a class, classes, series or workshop. You can also trade the equivalent toward a longer yoga therapy session that targets more your personal practice and needs.
This offering is much different than the other courses here in our online school. Rather than a finite
The group will meet every second Saturday of the month. We will meet at the same time for 2 hours, which will include a 10 minute movement break. Every meeting will have a similar structure on a different theme led by Holli. Here are a few themes Holli has lined up as examples: Living from the Heart, Responsibility, Empowerment, Confrontation.
This will also include two 60 minute one-on-one video sessions with Holli within the year to discuss, explore and goal-set your teaching, your business and/or your personal practice.
Why this group is for you…
- …if you are ready to invest in community and support for your teaching! If you have been teaching a while you know how lonely and unsupported teaching can be, so if you understand that value of meeting monthly with a group and truly believe in the power of community this group is for you!
- …if you feel stuck and/or isolated with your teaching. This group will be a great way to process blocks or stagnation in your teaching and to connect rather than isolate.
- …whether you are a beginner teacher or have been teaching for years. We hope to have a variety of teachers
withdiverse backgrounds. This will enrich our community and dialogue.
Don’t join the group if…
- …you are not yet a yoga teacher. This group (for now) is for yoga teachers that are currently holding classes for others.
- …you’re unsure about online groups, sharing and learning. If you don’t know if online learning is for you then this isn’t for you because the course meets 100% of the time online.
$84 AUD / ~$58 USD per month