The Yoga Collective
- To support ourselves in our yoga teaching, including education support and group space and time to be heard and addressed.
- To connect and support other yoga teachers.
- To be inspired and motivated in our teachings.
- To be challenged in sequencing, theming, and to take risks in teaching and business.
What it includes
This offering is much different than the other courses here in our online school. Rather than a finite
The group will meet every first week of the month. We will meet at the same time for 2 hours, which will include a 5-10 minute movement break. Every meeting will have a similar structure on a different theme led by Holli. Here are a few themes Holli has lined up as examples: Basic Sequencing, Theming, Maintaining Your Official Practice, Boundaries with Students, Time Management, You Are a Walking Business Card.
This will also include two 30 minute one-on-one video sessions with Holli within the year to discuss, explore and goal-set your teaching, your business and/or your personal practice.
Why this group is for you…
- …if you are ready to invest in community and support for your teaching! If you have been teaching a while you know how lonely and unsupported teaching can be, so if you understand that value of meeting monthly with a group and truly believe in the power of community this group is for you!
- …if you feel stuck and/or isolated with your teaching. This group will be a great way to process blocks or stagnation in your teaching and to connect rather than isolate.
- …whether you are a beginner teacher or have been teaching for years. We hope to have a variety of teachers
withdiverse backgrounds. This will enrich our community and dialogue.
Don’t join the group if…
- …you are not yet a yoga teacher. This group (for now) is for yoga teachers that are currently holding classes for others.
- …you’re unsure about online groups, sharing and learning. If you don’t know if online learning is for you then this isn’t for you because the course meets 100% of the time online.
$75 AUD / ~$60 USD per month